Expert Help for Specific Needs
We provide support for both Plaintiff and Defense, services include but are not limited to:
- Develop plans for clients
- Review plans submitted by the opposing counsel
- Review files and give you a verbal report
- Review files and sign an affidavit
- Review files and write an expert report for testimony
Attorneys can consult with our life care planners to ask questions to determine your requirements for education, specialty, location, experience, prior deposition, testimony experience, geographic location and any other needs.
How to submit a request:
Send an email with the details listed below to info@Guidedlifecare.com or call us at (813) 538-5201.
Your contact information
Your deadline and (or) court date for obtaining a report
Describe your case, including the specialty you may need.
List all parties involved so that we can do a conflict check.