Expert Help for Specific Needs
We assess the needs of elderly, disabled or chronically ill persons to determine what options or action is best. GLCPS staff have the skills to locate the highest quality solutions from the most cost-effective sources. Clients can then choose whether a care manager implements the recommendations.
Acting as a client advocate, medical advisor, or surrogate family member, some of the services we provide include:
- Crisis stabilization
- Coordination of any care facility or in-home assistance
- Benefits coordination
- Medical bill auditing
- Evaluation of alternative living arrangements
- Moving assistance
- Long-term planning assistance
- Transition to or from a more independent lifestyle
- Our staff are experienced vocational counselors with masters-level understanding of rehabilitation with extensive backgrounds in geriatrics and special needs. They understand the intricacies of the health, psychosocial, environmental, financial and legal needs of each client.